Friday 7 May 2010

Nr. 5 One piece of shit



Make no mistake, I do not love the new fashion-statement the "one piece". But in the list of things that makes my life a bit better, we have come to "funny everyday stuff". Yes, very general, I know, but it's still a very important part of my happiness. And making fun of people wearing one pieces or crocks or other lame fashion statements brings me great joy. I know this may not be my most sympathetic quality, but nevertheless it' s part of who I am and what puts a big smile on my face. And I don't feel that it's mean spirited, it's certainly not meant that way, I just find it amusing walking past a family of five, all in colorful crocks, seeing a guy at the store wearing a bike helmet inside, just because he couldn't be bothered to take it off....or perhaps he's scared someone will knock him over while he's busy selecting his favorite tea?

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for everyday trivia,

Love,
E

No comments: