Sunday 9 May 2010

Nr. 6 I, me and my pc



I love my computer. I'm addicted to my computer. It's not like I bring it with me all the time, but hardly a day goes by without me logging on, checking the latest news on facebook (maybe poke a little), catch up on the latest news around the world and check out the latest celebrity dirt. I have no idea how I managed to get through the day in a happy joyful way before, when I didn't have this wonderful friend to entertain me. It's of course also a very practical friend to have in cases of intense information gathering. Like now, when I'm house hunting with my boyfriend, it's all available for me on my wonderful pc. It's like fun, useful and joyfull all at once.   

Big props to Mom and Dad for giving me this wonderful gift. 

Love,
E

No comments: