Monday 29 June 2009

I AM a good driver...!


I just realized - my driving isn't that bad. I don't actually have a car myself, but I do have the licence to drive and evne though it's been a while since I've practiced driving, my sis trusted me with her new car this weekend while she was out of town. It was a nice gesture, and I do appreciate it, even though driving kinda scares me. But as you can tell by the headline, it all went well - or at least so far - so good. Aside from running the window wipers on full speed thorugh the city center a beautiful sunny summerday and almost crashing into another female driver I did pretty good.  So if only there were no other drivers on the road, no sunshine blinding me and  no need for parallellparking I'm sure I would be considered a wonderful driver!

Babysteps!

Love,
E

2 comments:

Darling Nikki said...

I actually wouldn't call taking the car all the way out here babysteps - rather a giant leap for mankind, if you ask me. I'm proud of you for managing to drive in killer sunshine with your windshield wipers on full speed. That takes courage and skills, my friend! Well done!

Thugnanny said...

hahaha knew you would put a positive spin on this one - you are the best!