Wednesday 24 June 2009

Bad bird carma...Is there such a thing?




A bird took a shit on me today

it's a powerful statemet taking a dump in a strangers hair for no apparent reason. I mean there were three of us relaxing in the park, lots of people around us - louder and much more obnoxious than I was, but still, he/she singled me out. Why?? is there such a thing as bad bird carma? Does this mean I must prepair for a shitty summer? I surely hope not. It's been a lovely but somewhat strange start of the summer. But even though I am a bit traumatised after the attack...!, I take comfort in the fact that bird shit in your hair is better than no hair at all. 

Love,
E

5 comments:

Darling Nikki said...

It surely is, my dear. I hope you're up for a great summer, and that this was the lowpoint of it, not the top point.

Darling Nikki said...

P.S. I love the new stuff on your blog!

Thugnanny said...

hehe thanks hun. I hope so to and thank you for your thumbs up - that was two thumbs I saw wasn't it?

Darling Nikki said...

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up, to be precise.

Thugnanny said...

Much appreciated darling