Monday 29 June 2009

Best friends forever...or at least until the end of the day


I made a new friend today. It's been a while since I last made a new friend, so it was about time. This guy was quite charming. He just came up to me offering me some of his crackers. He told me he was three years old (underlined by holding up three fingers) and that he liked strawberries...and just so happens I had a box of strawberries on my blanket right in front of me. Surely that's not the only reason for him asking for my friendship, he didn't strike me as the manipulating kind, but just to be on the safe side, I didn't offer him any. Oh come on, I wasn't beeing mean, I was just making sure he didn't have the wrong motives. 

He did make me wonder though, do I have to high standards for my friends?? Could it be enough that they have a box of strawberries?

I dedicate this to a charming three-year old in super cool spiderman shorts.

Best friends 4 eva!

Love, 
E

2 comments:

Darling Nikki said...

Congratulations with the new friend! And I'm proud of you for not offering the strawberries! Speaking of strawberries, I had some myself today. With lots of cream. I'm trying a healthier line, forbidding myself to eat candy on weekdays. I don't know whether strawberries with lots of cream and sugar is much better, though.

Thugnanny said...

Thanks darling. Of course it's healthy - it's all from the nature.
Straweberries - nature
Cream - natura
Sugar - definitely nature.