Thursday 1 May 2008

Atchooo!!















YES, I have got the cold. Not all that exciting to write about perhaps, still, this is also a part of my life, even if it's dead boring.

I once overheard some young students sitting behind me on the plane talking about having the cold. The guy who did most of the talking had just seen a tv-programme about this where they had convinced him that we all have millions of little people inside our body keeping us healthy. You know how students can be, they've just started their new life, full of excitement, eager to experience every little idiotic thing. Therefore having a cold was enough to keep this guy going at least half the flight about this topic. And the biggest question he had was that if it was in fact true that we had millions of little people keeping us healthy, than who the hell was on post when he got this coold???!!!

Well, he might believe this to be true. Me, on the other hand, well I'm not that convinced. I wish I could blame Pedro, Miguel or Paulo (yes, in my head they are all foreign and very good looking) but fact of the matter is...I did not dress according to the weather when I went out last night - and this is the price I have to pay.

E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear E.

Wear a scarf next time, will ya? And stay away from Miguel, Pedro and Juan Carlos.